For Our Youth Leaders
Our youth leaders are a committed group of people whom we are proud to support.
- Leading with Care workshops: To ensure that they can fulfill their ministry in ways that keep everyone involved in youth ministrysafe.
- Training: To ensure they have the training they need to be effective in their ministry to youth. Information about upcoming training events are posted under "What's Happening".
- Online Resources: A number of Presbyterian resources, as well as information about different programs and curricula is available through the Ottawa Youth website (pcc-ottawayouth.ca).
- Sharing Area: Have a program that worked really well? Attended a course that proved really useful? The Ottawa-Youth Shared Notes Area includes notes, tips, and other tidbits that youth leaders might find useful.
- Spiritual Development: Youth leaders don't forget they need to look after their own spiritual needs and growth. The Presbytery Ministry Animator offers a number of tools to help.