For Our Youth
Youth Ministry is about:
- Faith: Youth coming to know and follow Jesus, and exploring their faith for themselves.
- Relationships: Youth coming to know they are part of God's family - valued and loved.
- Self-Discovery: Youth being free to explore who they are and the kind of people they want to become, in a safe and secure environment.
- Ministry: Youth discovering their own ministry to love and serve others.
- Fellowship and Fun: Youth celebrating their faith and their ministry with other Christians.
The Presbytery of Seaway-Glengarry supports:
- Presbytery-wide youth events in Ottawa. For information on upcoming events, check out More info
- Gracefield Christian Camp and Retreat Centre, located on Lac du Castor Blanc in Quebec, is a year-round Christian camp and retreat centre that offers a number of programs for youth of all ages.
- Canada Youth is a biennial Presbyterian gathering for all kinds of enthusiastic Presbyterians to come together to worship, play, create, learn, dance, make new friends, study scripture, share, laugh, discover, reflect, and pray. The next event will be in 2021 (postponed because of COVID-19).